Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Grilled Candy Bars



So I really don't know how to grill, but I do take advantage of others (Nathan) grilling.  I have actually been wanting to make these for a couple weeks, and this was the first chance I got! They can be made with most any candy bar, but the Milky Ways (especially dark ones) are my favorite.

Ingredients:

Marshmallow fluff
Flour tortillas (these were the small fajita size)
Candy bars (all I could find in a mix was the minis this time)
Butter, melted
Sugar

Spread the marshmallow fluff on the tortilla.


Top with candy bars and wrap all sides.




Brush with melted butter.


Sprinkle with sugar.


Wrap tightly with aluminum foil; I used a sharpie to mark what kind was inside.

Grill over medium heat 5 minutes on each side or until candy is melted.  There is really no exact time since there is nothing raw, but you do want the chocolate gooey!


Enjoy while warm!

3 Musketeers

Dark Milky Way

Twix

Someone enjoyed them!