Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Letter C Sensory Bin

This week we move on to letter C! Our letter C bin was really easy to put together; apparently there are a ton of things that start with C! The girls easily came up with car, cat, cow, carrot, and corn.  I threw in a camera, the letter C book, the singing magnet and foam letter C's.  I could have kept going though; cookies and cupcakes came to mind (but when aren't they in my mind)!



Eli enjoyed exploring it; especially the cars.  His little motor noises are so cute!  He was quite interested in the book this time as well!


I know he isn't learning a whole lot about the actual letters, but I can't help but think he is making connections somewhere in his brain to use later!  


For more sensory fun (including all previous letters) visit my Sensory Page!