Sunday, January 13, 2013

Liebster Nomination!!!




A big thank you to Jamie over at Things in You for nominating me for a Liebster Award!

To be perfectly honest, I had no idea what this was until Jamie nominated me.  It seems like a great way to show little blogs how important they are to others though! I am thrilled to accept it and nominate some other lovely blogs!



If you would like to participate:

1. Thank and link back up to the one that nominated you.
2. Answer 11 questions asked to you by me.
3. Tell us 11 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 of your favorite blogs.
5. Ask them 11 questions.



Blogs I am Nominating (in no particular order)!

Two Red Birthstones
Tippytoe Crafts
Piggy in Polka Dots Cupcakes and Designs
Organic Aspirations
Sugar Aunts
We Don't Need No Education
Like Mama ~ Like Daughter
Fantastic Fun and Learning
Snack Cups and Smiles
Beautiful in his Time
School Time Snippets

Questions to those I have nominated:

1:  Why did you start a blog?
2:  When is your favorite time to blog?
3:  How long have you been blogging?
4:  Has the focus of your blog changed since you started it?
5:  Do you have a job outside the home?
6:  Do you have any pets?
7:  Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
8:  What is your favorite household chore?
9:  What is your biggest pet peeve?
10: What is your favorite drink?
11: Can you pick up things with your toes?

And now my answers to Jamie's Questions!


1.Whats your favorite day of the week?
Wednesday. I don't know why, but it has always been my favorite!

2.Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Early bird although I haven't done a good job of getting to bed as of late, so I haven't really wanted to be! Unfortunately sleeping in for me is 7 am; no matter what i am up by 7 am (usually earlier).

3.What is your favorite hobby, other than blogging?
I love scrapbooking, but I never have time to do it.  Is it a hobby if you never do it? I also enjoy planning fun things to do with my kids.

4.What is one of your healthy habits?
 I work out most weeks, and I really do try to eat fairly healthy.  Really I am not too good at the healthy stuff, and I have been blessed by a decent metabolism that keeps me from being 500 lbs.

5.What is one of your bad habits you'd like to kick?
Dependence on caffeine.  I really need to get back in the habit of drinking more water and less Pepsi.

6.Do you have a favorite season?
Summer.  I loved this past summer when it was hot and we had hardly any rain.  I love sunshine and warm weather!

7.What do you blog about?
My crazy kids and the fun things we do.  Occasionally recipes or more grown-up crafts or organizing ideas. 

8.What is your favorite childhood memory?
I don't remember much of my childhood; I blame getting hit by a van in high school for this.  It isn't a specific memory, but my kitty, Marbles, was a very important part.

9.Do you have road rage?
Usually no, but if I am in a particularly bad mood I can.

10.Do you enjoy cooking? If so whats your favorite recipe?
No.  I like food, but I don't enjoy cooking.  I do enjoy baking especially yummy, sweet things.

11.How many blog post do you get out  week?
I try for 5.  Sometimes it is more, sometimes it is less.  


11 Random things about me:

1: I may be shy, but that doesn't mean I don't have an opinion.
2: I like doing laundry.
3: I detest cold weather.
4: I eat chocolate every day!
5: I am not into fashion or makeup or other girly things.
6: Most people are convinced my camera is an appendage.
7: Being organized is hard for me, so I am constantly on a quest to become more organized.
8: I remember the names of people's pets better then those of the people.  
9: I sometimes feel like a genius if I get those captcha verification things right!
10: I love color! Lots of color!
11: I can pick things up with my toes; I call them my monkey toes.

To everyone with a little blog; you are important to someone! Keep up the good work!