Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thank You August 2013




A big THANK YOU to the amazing blogs that featured me this past month! So many great ideas going around; make sure you stop by and check them out!

Kids Co-Op - 25 DIY Summer Toys
Highhill Education - Hobbies and Handicrafts
Sugar Aunts - Summer Sensory Play
Fun-a-Day -  Summer Games for Kids
The Real Housewives of Riverton - Housewives of Riverton Round Up
Enchanted Homeschooling Mom - Hearts for Home
Kids Activities Blog - 5 New Oobleck Experiments
All Things with a Purpose - All Things Thursday Blog Hop
Upside Down Homeschooling - Hearts for Home
My Joy-Filled Life - Hearts for Home
Monsters Ed - Hearts for Home
The Multi Taskin' Mom - Hearts for Home
From the Mrs - Hearts for Home
Happy and Blessed Home - Family Fun Friday
Teach Beside Me - Share It Saturday
Serenity You - Serenity Saturday
Tutus and Tea Parties - Pinteresting Party
Cheerios and Lattes - Saturday Show and Tell
Here Come the Girls - Art Activities for Kids
Chestnut Grove Academy - Beach and Ocean Activities
I Can Teach My Child - Show and Share Saturday
Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas - Sunday Showcase
Fantastic Fun and Learning - Sink or Float
KC Edventures - Boat Crafts for Kids
I Can Teach My Child -Show and Share Saturday
Teach Beside Me - Last Chance Summer Play
Laughing Kids Learn - Simple Activities for Little Fingers
Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational - After School Linky
Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas -  Sensory Play for Kids
Preschool Powol Packets - Letter Learning Activities
Smart School House - After School Crafts
True Aim Education - Activities Just for Fun
Fun-a-Day - 15 Pretend Play Ideas
Learn ~ Play ~ Imagine - Making Learning Fun
Preschool Powol Packets - Preschool Learning Fun
Only Passionate Curiosity - How Do I Homeschool with a Toddler?
Econobusters - Apples, Apples, Apples
School Time Snippers - Ways to Encourage Your Beginning Reader
Mum's Make Lists - Empty Your Archive
Mother's Niche - All Things Thursday
Only Passionate Curiosity - Hearts for Home Blog Hop
Fun Family Crafts - Noah's Ark

Again thank you all for hosting your link parties or just featuring our posts; if I missed you, I'm sorry. Please make sure to leave me a quick note if you feature me; otherwise it will just be chance that I find out!


And a HUGE THANK YOU to all my readers! Without you there would be no point in posting at all!