Monday, April 8, 2013

Blogiversary and Ultimate Blog Party!

 Happy Blogiversary to Me! Ok, ok, this date completely snuck up on me, and I have nothing awesome going on on my blog. *sigh*  It really doesn't seem like a year especially since I blogged very irregularly for the first few months. However, I am joining the Ultimate Blog Party which is pretty awesome. It is one giant party where you can get to know bloggers all over in all sorts of blogging categories, so if your are looking for more great blogs take a look!

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

So you already know today is my 1 year Blogiversary, but her is a little more information about me and Life with Moore Babies! I married my best friend almost 10 years ago, and we have been blessed with three little ones, the reason I write Life with Moore Babies.


Though all of my kids are very unique they do have one thing in common....strong will.  It makes every day very different and many of them very difficult. This blog actually helps keep me moving forward with the things I want to do with my kids  rather then hiding and waiting for the day to be over. I hope as we progress on our homeschooling journey, I will also be able to provide more insight into strong willed children and how to connect with them. Despite all the drama we have, we also have a lot of laughs, a lot of fun, and a lot of love.

Want to know more about me? Visit About Me!


I also co-host a weekly linky party for parenting tips, kids activities, recipes, etc. Come by and visit this Wednesday to join!


parents as teachers

I also participate in a monthly book club with several other great bloggers, Poppin's Book Nook! Come by the last Monday of every month to join in!


PoppinsBookNook


This next month I will also be joining Jill over at Enchanted Homeschooling Mom as a regular contributor for kids arts and crafts. So be sure to stop over and see me there too!

In the meantime take a look around my blog to see the fun things we do each week! And get your post up to join the Ultimate Blog Party!