Friday, June 28, 2013

Thank You (June 2013)




If you follow along on social media (which I really appreciate by the way), you may have noticed that I haven't been post where I have been featured for the past couple weeks. It isn't because I haven't been featured; just because I thought I might be overwhelming you with so many posts! I still wanted to thank everyone who sends traffic my way though, so I have decided to start a monthly thank you post.

Great parties I have been featured at the past couple weeks! (Click them to see all their wonderful features!)

Fun-a-Day - Upcycled Projects for Kids
Here Come the Girls - Let's Play
Adventures-in-Mommy-Land - Hey Mom, Look What I Did
Growing a Jeweled Rose - Alphabet Activities
iGameMom - Water Play Ideas
Ready-Set-Read - Mom's Library
KC Edventures - Family Friendly Zoo Visits
Enchanted Homeschooling Mom - Hearts for Home Blog Hop
Reading Confetti - Summer Activities Boys will Love
Kids Activities Blog - Sensory Bins
Tumbleweed Contessa - 4th of July Dishes
Highhill Homeschool - Hobbies and Hadicrafts
Weekly Kids Co-op - Summer Reading and Writing
I Can Teach My Child Show and Share Saturday Link-Up
Sugar Aunts - Playful Learning
Here Come the Girls - 4th of July
Inspiration laboratories - Alphabet Activities
Preschool Powol Packets - Alphabet Activities
Mum's Make Lists - Empty Your Archive Cooking with Kids
Adventures-in-Mommy-Land - Hey Mom, Look What I Did  (yes again!)
KC Edventures - Great Building Materials for Kids
Homeschool Creations - Fourth of July Round Up
Reading Confetti - Nature Ideas

These blogs featured one of my posts on my blog or a guest post on my blog or my guest post on another blog! 

I appreciate ALL of you! 

*If I missed anyone I'm sorry; please let me know when you feature me, so I can be sure to see it!


I also appreciate all my readers! Without you I wouldn't have a reason to share!